Ten percent (10%) will be set aside in a Reserve Fund to meet contingencies that may arise from time to time.
Eighty Percent (80%) to generate employment and to sustain employment.
This may include:
- Investing in Capital Expenditures (i.e. a Dry Kiln)
- Researching what is needed to enhance and encourage Value Added manufacturing
- Training and Education for workers
- Establishing expertise to assist small businesses to be successful
- Loans and Grants
- Other ideas that may come up from time to time from the Board of Directors, Member organizations, or the community
Ten Percent (10%) to establish a Community Legacy Fund