OK Tire provides Commercial and Automotive services in Lake Cowichan, BC. We have tires and services for all applications; passenger, light truck, commercial truck, construction & industrial, mining, off-the-road, forestry, and farm. Find all types of tires; all-season, all-weather, summer, winter, off-road, run-flat, ATV/UTV, trailer, Ag, truck and more from manufacturers like Bridgestone, Gislaved, Firestone, Michelin, Blackhawk, BKT, Trelleborg, and Cooper Tire. Offering full auto service; oil change, brakes, steering, alignment, and more. Browse our assortment of accessories for cars, SUV’s, and CUV’s. Shop local at the proudly Canadian, independently owned and operated OK Tire Lake Cowichan.
Family Run Business-owner Brad Smith born and raised in Mesachie Lake- The shop is based on the belief of making and maintaining relationships.
Auto and Light Truck repair-competitive pricing – factory trained Red Seal mechanic – licensed – insured – tire repairs and balancing – machine shop services – turning rotors and drums – hydraulic press services – top of the line computer diagnostics – 250-932-2723 – 9250 South Shore Road, Mesachie lake – serving the greater Cowichan Lake area – 24hr car unlocking service – wheel alignments
1st Choice Driving Academy is owned and operated by Glenn Sproule. He was certified as a Graduated License Instructor, by the Justice Institute of British Columbia, in May of 2011.
- How to pass your road test and practice a lifetime of safe driving
- Recognize and respond properly to hazards
- Encouraging proper decision making and judgement calls
- How not to pay for the mistakes of other road users
- Maintaining proper lane position when driving straight
- Proper position for right and left turns
- Blind spot checks
- Intersection scans
- Timely mirror use
- Early recognition of speed zones
- Maintaining constant speed within speed limit
- 2,3 and 4 way stops
- Safe lane changes
- Handling light controlled intersections
- Making left turns at light with and without a protected arrow
- 2 and 3 point turns
- Hill parking