1st Choice Driving Academy is owned and operated by Glenn Sproule. He was certified as a Graduated License Instructor, by the Justice Institute of British Columbia, in May of 2011.
- How to pass your road test and practice a lifetime of safe driving
- Recognize and respond properly to hazards
- Encouraging proper decision making and judgement calls
- How not to pay for the mistakes of other road users
- Maintaining proper lane position when driving straight
- Proper position for right and left turns
- Blind spot checks
- Intersection scans
- Timely mirror use
- Early recognition of speed zones
- Maintaining constant speed within speed limit
- 2,3 and 4 way stops
- Safe lane changes
- Handling light controlled intersections
- Making left turns at light with and without a protected arrow
- 2 and 3 point turns
- Hill parking
Family Run Business-owner Brad Smith born and raised in Mesachie Lake- The shop is based on the belief of making and maintaining relationships.
Auto and Light Truck repair-competitive pricing – factory trained Red Seal mechanic – licensed – insured – tire repairs and balancing – machine shop services – turning rotors and drums – hydraulic press services – top of the line computer diagnostics – 250-932-2723 – 9250 South Shore Road, Mesachie lake – serving the greater Cowichan Lake area – 24hr car unlocking service – wheel alignments
2nd generation OK Tire dealer Dave Darling, has built his reputation servicing the wide range of tire needs from cars to logging trucks. Now offering a full range of automotive services for the car, SUV and light trucks in the Lake Cowichan area.